Friday, October 1, 2010

It's about time




I've been thinking.
And as you all know, Thats when I blog.
Oh Joy.
Well, As of today, I'm done with the class part of my CNA Program.
It's so exciting. First, because I have a 4.0
And if you know me, I'm not so bright. I don't get 4.0's
But
I have one.
Next week we will go to the a nursing home for clinicals.
I'm a little nervous, but I love old people and I am excited to get the hands on experience.
On another note.

After next week, I will be jobless and scheduless.
This is exciting for me.
First, because Tuff is in town. I get to go on some fun adventures with him!
Second, because I get to find the perfect place for me to be.
Part of me wants to move away, and the other wants to stay.
But mostly, I want to move.

I kinda feel like I need to do what the character in the movie
Eat Pray Love
does.
Just, go away.

Id love to find myself in a foreign place. Left with nothing but myself, my thoughts and a peace I cant find in a familiar place.
I believe that I find peace in an unfamiliar place.
I am left with my clear thoughts.
Nothing surrounding me that is familiar.
I can focus on the peace that surrounds me.

Another reason I want to go...
I don't seem to have many Good friends.
The kind that call you daily just to laugh with you and check on you.
The ones who spend a day doing spontaneous things.
Friends who WANT to hang out with me
Ones that like me for what I am and what Ive been through in my life.
I know I am a good person, with alot of love and excitement for life.
I just want to have fun, go on trips, relax, laugh.
I am not complicated.

But I think everyone I know, may think I am.
I just want to meet people who want good relationships, ones that will Last.
I don't want to be the kind of person who just has alot of friends and goes out to alot of parties.
Thats not me.
I love to be with people I love and who I can be a good friend too.
I never really liked those awkward greetings with people I kinda knew.
I always loved being a good friend.

Anyway, Its really just me ranting and raving about nonsense.
You know, the usual.
But, its okay.
Im not too worried, things will work out.
Soon enough ill have the people around me who matter most
besides my amazing family.

Either way...
If you like to have fun, chill, laugh, talk, listen to music, stare at the fan, throw chonies at the fan, make pbjs at 2am, take random trips to the mountains, sleep, eat, chair dance, go to the mud bogs, camp, get excited over camp fires and fuel...
just to name a few...
Please
Inquire Here.


Love, Bree

2 comments:

Kassi said...

I'll be praying that the Lord guides you to the perfect place, where you'll make the type of friends you desire and where you can grow closer to Him. It'll be exciting to see what He has planned :)
Congrats on the 4.0 - that is quite the accomplishment!

Terese said...

Breezy,
You write beautifully. I think about you often and wonder how you are. Because we have been out of touch, I don't know what you have been through. But I want you to know that you have always held a special place in my heart. You are a beautiful sweet young woman and I love you. P.S. My island top has not been clean since you left!