Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Am Grateful For: My Brother Coby


That's Us.
And this is my Older Brother Coby Duane.

He is one of my Favorite people, and Best Friends.
Granted, He has a girlfriend (who I also Love) and we have Busy Lives
I think of him as a Best friend
because we are so much alike.

We Have the same humor and have habit of talkin crazy with eachother
Which always gets the rest of the Family laughing.

I love my Bro. He is seriously one of the Funniest people Ive ever met.
He's tough, and he is super Cool
(I guess it runs in the family ... haha)

Coby is also very different than I am.
He owns a Zoo in his room... Practically. I wouldnt mind an animal or two
But Not a ZOO in my ROOM!
Okay, only if there were a Monkey.

I just wanted to say how neat he is.
He's super smart
WAY fun to go out fourwheelin with
and He supports me. He is always there for me
and I love him!

Im so glad he's my brother because some of my best memories and laughs
were with him!

Love you Cobus!

No comments: