Monday, August 9, 2010

One Of the Best days Ever.


All I can say is...
I've haven't FELT this happy...In awhile.
I haven't SMILED this much in ages.
I haven't had this feeling is so long.
And
I LOVE IT.

I Know Things work out for a reason.
I KNOW Heavenly Father will make paths for us.
I know that He loves me, Because even when I stray
even when I make a dumb choice
He still guides me.
He guides me because he wants me to know
He still loves me
and wants me to grow closer to Him.

I have seen so many countless Blessings in my life recently
Its hard to hold back the gratitude I have for my Father in Heaven.
He KNOWS me.
He LOVES me.
And because I know these things
It helps my testimony grow that I will be Happiest where he guides me.
I know fully, that if I am willing to sacrifice the little insignificant things I want NOW
and Do all that I can to grow closer to him...
The end result will be my COMPLETE happiness.
Inside. and Out.


I am SO happy today.
Even my mom noticed.
She said she hasn't seen me this happy in a long time.
And its because I have had some major changes
and some MAJOR closure.
and some MAJOR excitement.

One day, you will possibly know what Im speaking of.
But for now
Its a secret.
I Grand Secret.

A secret so wonderful
delightful
happy
funny
peaceful
right
good
and

REAL

that it will make even the toughest Smile.

Yes. One day I will write of Wonderful things.

But for now....
I just smile.
Because I know...All things work out in mysterious ways..
And I know its because thats how the Lord works.

And that my friends

Works for Me.




2 comments:

The Clarks said...

Good for you girly! You are so cute.. you make me smile.

erin said...

giirrrl...you better share soon! but so happy that youre happy :)