Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its been awhile...



































































Well, Im Back.





Around here, we been busy. This is the time of year we ween ( halloween, haha.) the calves from they mamas. Then ship them off to the Farm in Cochese where they will grow nice and fat. Then from there, they go to happy meals all over the world! Oh how I love being part of the world happiness movement. I have decided that since some of you probably have never been around ranching, Im going to give you a peek into the life of a rancher. If you are part of peeta or thing that meat eaters are the devil, you should exit this blog now. I am not writing this for you. This post is for people who wanna see into a life totally different than their own, see how cowboys really are rough and tumble and how dirt really is a part of life. If even the bible tells me I can eat meat, well, Heaven here I come!






















No comments: