Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Her?

Have you ever seen Arrested Development? I have. I love it.

Anyway

Well I'm a little aggrivated. To say the very least. I was posting along, minding my own fingers, when, ALL of a sudden- my silly little finger confused DELETE with ENTER. How? I have no idea, because out of no where, my WHOLE ENTIRE POST was just gone. Buh bye gone, never comin back gone. Oh well. I guess it makes me creative juices flow- or it just makes me rack my memory. I dont know.
Im sitting here in my PJs , The ones my mamma got me for christmas and a stolen yellow sweater from my sister. Nice and comfy, Mind you, I been in these babies all day. Why? Today we drove four hours from our hay farm in Rodeo, New Mexico. Where we helped weigh cows, Phil Preg Checked the cows( to see if they were bred), and chose which we would like as replacement heifers. I know, sounds fun. Well it can be. This time we were lucky to have Phils brother nathan and his girlfriend and my friend Steph there too. Good company for sure. Me and steph we in charge of movin the cows through the chute. Which demanded much hooting and hollering. Cause, I tell you, those cows will give you alot of CRAP. In every sense of the word. I mean, they stop in the middle of the allyway and make it so we had to yell or hit the side of the chute to scare them or,sometimes, we zap em a little. Dont worry, not enough to make em into burgers. But, None the less, They always poo. Always. But since these cows eat very green feed, their poo is green. and not so nice to see. These guys even poo on eachothers head. I mean FOR REAL. I can only imagine what those cows are thinking , I love you for pooing on me- or I hate you for pooing on me. Probably the latter. Anyway, that was probably the most exciting time. As we finished up the couple hundred head of cow, Steph had to leave. Sad day. Especially in the fact that, the nigh before we buddied up in one room. Lets just say, we bonded by talking until 3am and then, I had a Night Terror.
Yes. A night terror. 10times worse than a nightmare. I cant wake from it, but everyone around me, who hears my bloody murder screams sure can.
It was about a spider.
I told her " stephanie, cover up , theres a big spider!"
and when she didnt cover up:
" stephanie, REALLY, ITS HUGE"

To say the least, she is still my friend. Boo Ya.

Anyway, our time in Cochese was fun. And a change of scenery is always nice. At home, theres a little snow on the ground and on thursday, we will get alot more.
THIS means SLEDDDIING! anyone who wants to visit , really should. I mean, WHO cant resist some fresh air, nice cooking (sometimes) a warm cozy house, horses, snow and sleds! ( I could even make coco.)

Now that Im sitting here in my PJs, still, I guess I should go shower and put my bed sheets in the dryer.

I know my post has been lame, and I didnt take pictures during the Holiday season, SO for the next week I will :
take pics of the snow
enjoy my aunt vickis company, and cooking, and take pics of that
eat alot of yummy food
help marlena make handouts
hang my wall deco (and take pics)
watch conan every night
help phil preg check more cows (and take pics)
and enjoy the sun while its still here......

Until then, Im sorry for now pics BUT I promise ill catch up!!
 MUCH LOVE

4 comments:

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

haha ur so funny! love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

arrested development is the best show ever made :) i love tobias. he kills me! "are you a never nude too?" hehe.

Bree Chandler said...

haha Chloe, thats great. we have it on dvd, my hubs got me into it and its SO FUNNY. have you seen the ones where george micheal has his G/f "Her?" aha Phil always quotes that.good stuff! what kinda camera do you use on your blog pics. i feel like im so GHETTO. i dont know how to have a cute blog haha

ashley b said...

hi there! thanks for coming by my blog. this post had me cracking up and i think i'm going to have to watch me some arrested developement now. i've honestly never seen it. ever.